We are excited to welcome you back to the Winery! At Hermann J. Wiemer Vineyard we take pride in our farm & wine and we thrive on our relationship with our patrons and friends. Therefore, we are reopening with a mindful, welcoming and hospitable approach. We plan to open slowly in a way that will ensure the safety of our staff and customers while offering a meaningful experience. We are aware that people’s comfort levels vary regarding travel and safety and we want you to know that we are always committed to excellence: in health & safety, hospitality, and wine quality.
Starting Friday, June 12th, we will be offering outdoor and patio seating service with a by-the-glass and bottle program. Tables will be available by reservation only in an effort to follow all social distancing recommendations and create a positive experience for both our staff and guests. We are currently taking reservation requests at [email protected] You can email us to request a reservation that we will confirm as soon as we are able.
We will follow the CDC and State NY guidelines, all while ensuring that your time at Wiemer is as memorable and special as it always has been. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Winery to relax, connect, and share our love of wine and the Finger Lakes.
Hermann J. Wiemer Vineyard is more to us than a winery, it’s a place of comfort, a place of cheer for staff and guests alike, so please reach out and ask if you have any questions. We truly appreciate your patronage and your cooperation and understanding during these testing times.
Notes that we adhere to and that we would like you to know:
- Masks that cover nose and mouth are required for entry on the property and will be required while not at your seat.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for staff and patrons.
- Social distancing is required. We ask that you please stay at least six feet apart from others.
- We will be following all CDC sanitation guidelines – for a full list see here.
- Menus will be used individually and then recycled.
- Reservations will be required.
- Payment will be contact-free, no cash, please.
- You are welcome to bring your own glassware, though it will be provided.
Thank you all so much for your support.