There are a few things you should know before confirming your reservation – at this time, we will be offering wine by the glass, half glass & bottle – you will be able to order at our pop up wine shop table and carry your wines to your seat. Although we are not doing traditional wine tastings, the half-glass program allows you to design your own flight and mix and match with your friends and family via carafes! There will be a full menu of our wines that you can choose from and enjoy.
An outdoor table will be reserved for you – at this time, we are limited to outdoor seating only – something to keep in mind in case of inclement weather. Your reservation will be for 1 hour and 30 minutes to allow for our team to create clean spaces and in an effort to follow all social distancing recommendations and create a positive experience for both our staff and guests.
We will follow the CDC and NY State guidelines, all while ensuring that your time at Wiemer is as memorable and special as it always has been. HJW is more to us than a winery, it’s a place of comfort, a place of cheer for staff and guests alike, so please reach out and ask if you have any questions. We truly appreciate your patronage and your cooperation and understanding during these testing times.
Notes that we adhere to and that we would like you to know:
- Masks are required for entry on the property and will be required while not at your seat.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for staff and patrons.
- Social distancing is required. We ask that you please stay at least six feet apart from others.
- We will be following all CDC sanitation guidelines – for a full list, please reach out to us directly.
- Menus will be used individually and then recycled.
- Reservations will be required.
- Payment will be contact-free, no cash, please.